Attorneys of the Law Firm LINDEBERG have years of experience in advising and representing Estonian companies in corporate law matters and legal disputes, including:
– establishment, merger, division, restructuring and liquidation of companies;
– transfer and acquisition of companies (including due diligence);
– issues of liability of members of the management board and supervisory board;
– preparation and holding of general meetings;
– disputes between shareholders;
– concluding contracts with management;
– development of management and supervisory structures;
– increase and decrease of share capital.
We also advise clients on matters concerning apartment associations, including debtors and the rights and obligations of apartment associations.