Main areas of activity
Other areas of activity:
Construction and planning
University of Tartu, faculty of law (MA)
Since 2017 – Law Firm LINDEBERG
Since 2018 – Tallinn University of Technology, guest lecturer (medical law)
Since 2020 – Consumer Disputes Committee, member
Law Firm LMP, member of board, managing partner and attorney-at-law
Law Firm ALTERNA, attorney-at-law
Indela & Elunurm Law Office, attorney
Aare Raig Law Office, attorney
Law Firm Borenius
Estonian Supreme Court
Other professional activities
Keijo Lindeberg is performing as conciliator within the meaning of the Conciliation Act.
Keijo Lindeberg is a member of the Consumer Disputes Committee, representing the Estonian Association of E-Commerce.
Keijo Lindeberg is mainly specialized in corporate and contract law, he is also a member of the Corporate Law Committee of the Estonian Bar Association.
Keijo Lindeberg has a lot of experience in dispute resolution as well as medical law cases. Keijo Lindeberg is also a lecturer in medical law at the Tallinn University of Technology.
Keijo Lindeberg is active in issues and disputes related to non-profit associations and apartment associations. For many years, he has participated as a lecturer in trainings organized by the Estonian Union of Apartment Associations.
Examples of Keijo Lindeberg’s activities:
- advising a client on issues related to an international transaction (worth close to EUR 2 billion);
- preparation for the transfer of shares of the majority shareholder of a large Estonian company (incl. due diligence);
- advising clients on concluding various investment contracts and shareholders’ agreements and on negotiations related to investment;
- advising a client in connection with concluding an international franchise agreement;
- advising a client on the development of a catering service franchise agreement;
- representing clients in various civil law and administrative law cases.
Keijo Lindeberg is also engaged in charity work. He is a founding member of NGO AUH (providing assistance to homeless animals) and today belongs to the auditing committee of the NGO. In addition, Keijo Lindeberg actively cooperates with NGO Loomapäästegrupp (rescuing animals) and has provided pro bono legal services in various animal-related projects.